Studio 3 is a training systems company specialising in the care sector with internationally renowned expertise in training management and staff in handling people with autism and managing difficult behaviours with learning difficulties, mental illness and the elderly.
The website has been online for over a year and has been the platform for the launch of the International Happiness and Wellbeing Conference where we used it to sell tickets on-line.
A busy website in terms of traffic the new site already supports a large and wide ranging portfolio of services provided by Studio 3.
We continue to support Studio 3’s directors and their IT department who host the site. It is designed to be modifiable, responsive and capable of development.
Benefits of New Site
- Responsive and mobile freindly website for a large multi-national care company
- Promotes the training systems, clinical services and research
- Promotes the team of professionals and their specialisations
- Dynamic and updatable with editorial, images and video – easily
- Company maintains updates with support from Partnership Solutions
- Support on strategy and development from Partnership Solutions also marketing consultancy including monitoring performance